Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gods Own Country


I really wonder who came up with this stuff, and what exactly they meant. No offense to the person, but for Gods sake Kerala is a state and not a country. Any kid from kerala knows that. They teach this in school, and being a highly literate state i guess everyone would have learned history and geography and still its gods own "COUNTRY". Thats ridiculous. And i have seen keralites who live outside proudly say that "I am from Kerala, U know, the Gods own country" Oh grow up its a state. I think it was the tourism departments idea to attract foreigners. Do they think that foreign people think of kerala as a country. I dont think so, if they r gonna spend money to come to kerala they would do their share of research. Or is the tourism department giving them a hint that' dont believe anything or anyone once u r in kerala'. Oh what am i talking, this is supposed to be 'what i like abt kerala' and not the other way round. But this always bugs me whenever i come across kerala and together comes the tag gods own country. It was long inside me, now i feel happy that i put it out. So i guess from next post onwards it gonna be good

No comments: